Ultrasonic Bubble Bath Study by Shizuoka Agricultural Society in Japan
The Shizuoka Research
The Shizuoka Agricultural Society in Japan conducted an experiment to establish the effectiveness of the ultrasonic bubble bath. Seventeen types of illnesses and health conditions were identified; and thirty members of the Society with each of these illnesses participated in this experiment.
Types of illnesses and their respective duration of the experiments are:
- Insomnia (10 days – 20 days)
- Lack of appetite (3 days – 15 days)
- High blood pressure (35 days – 50 days)
- Gastric problems (35 days – 50 days)
- Neuralgia/backache (15 days – 35 days)
- Arthritis (20 days – 40 days)
- Neck and shoulder pain (5 days – 20 days)
- Constipation (7 days – 25 days)
- Inactivity and weakness (10 days – 25 days)
- Frequent headaches (10 days – 25 days)
- Piles (10 days – 20 days)
- Cold hands and feet (15 days – 20 days)
- Flaking skin (20 days – 30 days)
- Lethargy (15 days – 35 days)
- Obesity (50 days – 150 days)
- Diabetes (90 days – 180 days)
- Recovery from accident (40 days – 60 days)
The duration of each experiment for the respective illness range from 10 days to 180 days.
The study recorded a resounding success with almost 90% of the members were successfully treated. As such, the Society recommends that its members utilise the ultrasonic bubble bath to maintain health.
The ultrasound bubble bath is designed to improve your health-being. Generated by a continuous collision of the bubbles, the ultrasonic bubble bath creates hydro-sonic wave energy which is completely safe to use by the human being.
|For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org|